Private Rock Climbers Campground
$6/night per person
Tents with overdue or missing tent tags
$3/night per person, prepaid
Prepaid means you pay before you set up to camp or come 1ST thing in the morning to pay if you arrive late
How to pay for camping
Pay at Miguel’s Rock Climbing Shop for a tent & car tag upon arrival
We have unlimited camping space , so no need to reserve a spot
Gear shop hours are:
Mon.-Thurs. 7 am – 12 noon
5 pm – 10 pm
Fri. & Sat. 7 am – 10 pm
Sunday 7 am – 9 pm
All tent camping to the right of the restaurant must park their cars at the gear shop parking area.
All tent camping to the left of the restaurant must park their cards in van land.
All car campers must park in new van land.
PARKING IN THE RESTAURANT PARKING LOT IS PROHIBITED.
Miguels Pizza menu ( 11am til 9:45pm )
Breakfast served ( 7am til 11am )
Token showers & laundry machines
Two Covered cooking pavillions
Four Flat shady / sunny fields
Internet & computer room
One activity great room
1. Quiet time 11pm.
2. Dogs must be on a leash.
3. No illegal activity or solicitation.
4. No playing basketball after 11pm.
5. Try to set up your tent away from other campers.
6. Pet owners must remove their dogs or cats waste.
7. Be quiet coming in late at night so you do not disturb other campers.
8. Loud noise is not allowed on premises from11 PM TO 7AM
It is campers responsibility to check the weather at 40376 zip code before arrival.
Once you have paid for camping onsite , we do not give refunds.