Private Rock Climbers Campground$3.50/night/per person/per night for car or tent camping if paid before midnight on or before arrival. All who pay the day after or not at all will be charged $10.00/ day/per person, so be sure to pay before arrival.
How to set up:
1. Find green sticker container in front door of gear shop.
2. Write your name and the number of campers you have on the sticker and put it on your car and tent.
3. Park around gear shop or the 2 open field areas located down below the restaurant parking area.
(NO PARKING in the restaurant parking area allowed)
4. All reservations are done online with card payment.
5. Campers are required to keep the 6′ social distancing outside
Mask must to be worn if you can’t keep the 6′ distance outisde or you come into any buildings onsite.
6. Shower tokens can be bought in the laundry room across from the large pavilion.They are 1.50/4 minute shower token.
7. Any cars or tents without camp tags found on them will be charged double camping fees of 7.00/ night
8. It is so crucial to register to camp, so we have your information on file should we need to contact trace you.