AGREEMENT FOR TEMPORARY USE OF RED RIVER GORGE CLIMBERS CAMPGROUND AND RETREATS “CAMPGROUND” PROPERTY
Red River Gorge Climbers Campground and Retreats Inc. leases the property described at 1890 Natural Bridge Road ,Slade Ky 40376 and Susan and Miguel Ventura are the managers. You have expressed a desire to use this property for the purpose of camping. By clicking on the square box you agree that you understand and acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this document and you agreed to be bound by these without limitation and agree that the terms and conditions are an integrated part of this document.
YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING CHARGES FOR CAMPING
$3.00 Per Person Per Night Use Fee/Payment must be made before tent set up, online only at www.redrivergorgeretreats.com
Cancellations Fees are:
0% of Your payment Cancellation fee to change your reservation dates
10% of your payment cancellation fee to cancel more the 91 days in advance
50% of your payment cancellation fee if you cancel 31-90 days in advance
100% of your payment cancellation fee if you cancel 1-30 days in advance
CAMPGROUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Agreement is solely for the use of the land for camping purposes set forth herein. I understand and agree that the Venturas will provide no facilities or equipment.
- You and your party understand that this campground is located in a dry county and that alcohol is not allowed on premises.
- You agree to keep your pets that you bring on a leash at all times You also agree to not leave them behind when you leave the property .You also agree to not leave them tied up and ignore them when they are barking nonstop.
- You agree to keep a quiet time of 11pm to 7 am so as to not disturb other campers.You also understand that the Venturas or their agents reserve the right to ask you to leave should you continute to be disruptive when asked to quiet down. Should you then continue to be loud the police will be called.
- You are responsible for all of the actions and activities of your party , your pets and any and all people in attendance, including minors.
- You are not entitled to exclusive use of the entire property. The Venturas may enter the property or your tents for any reason including monitoring the use of the property. If the Venturas or their agents believe that any person is behaving in a dangerous or irresponsible manner they may immediately remove that person from the property and /or remove their tents.
- The following actions are strictly prohibited:
a.No swimming is allowed in the pond at any time.
b.Littering is prohibited. You are solely responsible for all clean up. Please carry out and dispose of everything that has been brought in.
c.Cutting or removing any vegetation or trees is prohibited.
d.Parking is limited to the designated areas only. You are responsible for all damage to the property resulting from the use of motor vehicles.
e.No illegal drugs , solicitation or illegal activities are permitted on the property.
f.No loud music, loud talking or singing or making loud noises past 11pm in the campground or parking lot are allowed.
g.No climbing up the trees or onto any building are Camallowed.
h.No walking in the dark without a flashlight is allowed
- You understand and agree that if you set up camp and do not pay for camping that you are then trespassing and the Venturas and their agents reserve the right to remove your tent (s) and/or its contents til you pay the camping fee for any back monies due .
- On behalf of yourself and any and all guests or others that are on the property in connection with the wedding, any and all family members, heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, and you yourselves do hereby fully release and discharge the Venturas and their employees, agents, and family members from any and all claims, causes of action, demands, and complaints of any kind whatsoever, that you may now have or may have in the future against the Venturas and their employees, agents, and family members on account of any personal injury, damage, loss of consortium, property damage, accident, or death arising out of or in any way relating to any person on the property in connection with your event.
- You promise and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Miguel and Susan Ventura, their employees, agents, and family members from any and all claims, causes of action, demands, complaints, losses, costs, attorneys fees, and expense arising out of or in any way relating to your or anyone acting for or on your behalf or for any other person on the land in connection with your use of the property,
- On behalf of yourself and any and all persons on the property in connection with your event, you agree that any action or dispute of any kind arising from the use of the property shall be submitted to binding arbitration to be conducted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and at a location in Lexington, Kentucky.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and Kentucky.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such finding shall not affect the force and binding nature of any other portion of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is entire and complete and there are no prior agreements of any kind.